10 and Under Tennis at Treaty Park:
- Balls bounce lower and move slower through the air, making them easier to hit.
- Racquets are sized for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing.
- Courts are smaller, so kids can cover them and have more success when they play.
- Kids have more fun—and want to play more often.
- Tennis is a sport that gets kids moving, improves balance, agility and hand-eye coordination, and can teach self-confidence and self-assurance.
- Playing tennis, your child can make new friends in a safe, supportive environment.
- Your whole family can play together anywhere–driveways, gyms and playgrounds can all be transformed into your very own tennis court.
Treaty Park is part of St Johns County Parks & Recreation. There are 6 lighted hard tennis courts in excellent condition. Tennis lessons & group clinics are available. Contact Coach Bobby Ritacco, 904-471-2463, for more information.